- Chicken breast
- Ghee or avocado oil (need high smoke point)
- Sea salt
- Any seasoning
- Cut chicken into 1 in. or smaller pieces.
Try to keep them equally sized.
- Heat ghee over medium heat in cast iron skillet.
- Coat chicken with salt and seasoning.
- Cook chicken in the hot ghee for 10 minutes, turning every 5.
Place a splatter screen on top of the pan.
- Optional: Toss chicken in sauce before serving.
- Put hot nuggets in a sauce pan on medium heat.
- Add Frank’s Red Hot and ghee to the pan.
- Mix well.
- Place lid over pan and either cook for 5 minutes or turn off heat and prepare other things.
- Bad and Boujee – Migos
- Just a Lil Bit – 50 Cent
- Party – Chris Brown
- Hate Bein’ Sober – Chief Keef
- Party Up – DMX
- Just A Dream – Nelly
- Both – Gucci Mane
- I Feel It Coming – The Weeknd
- Often – The Weeknd
- One More Time – Daft Punk
- Lose Yourself to Dance – Daft Punk
- Immortal – J. Cole
- Niggas in Paris – Jay Z